Bodywork for Pets Online Practitioner Training
This program is available through online and in-person class sessions *COVID-19 Class adjustments may be in place into 2021*
Is This The Course For You?
This course is a great modality addition to bodyworkers of any background and is suitable for all levels of experience! In fact, if you’re an animal lover with no bodywork background at all, this course is still perfect for you!
All you need is a passion for helping animals, the desire to learn more, and a loving heart. WEBB Bodywork is a wonderful support tool for dog sport enthusiasts, trainers, groomers, rehab specialists, veterinarians, and veterinarian technicians to add to their services!
In This Course You Will Learn:
- How to communicate with dogs and cats on a whole new level
- The WEBB for pets assessment protocol to uncover the presence of pain or tension in the body
- Somatic embodiment and energy flow
- Observation and listening skills
- What it feels like to have healthy movement within the body
- Neuro-fascial bodywork skills including:
- Palpation skills for assessing soft tissues
- Fascial Release Techniques
- Mobilization Techniques
- Pulsing Techniques
- Deep Core Release Techniques
- Craniosacral Techniques
- How to build a session plan to suit each animal’s unique needs after an assessment.
This course includes:
- A workbook
- 16 hours of live class demonstrations( online or in-person)
- Access to recorded training sessions for review
- Three 1 hour live (online) 1:1 training sessions to fine-tune any skills or answer questions
- Access to help via email throughout your training
- Your certification exam ( live in-person or online)
Becoming Certified as a Whole Energy Body Balance Practitioner For Pets
Once you have completed your live class training you will need to complete three case studies before you book your final certification exam.
Case Study Requirements
Choose three different dogs/cats to work with that you can book at least 2 sessions roughly 2-4 weeks apart. Record your assessment findings and document the techniques you used and why. Note the changes both you and the pet owners observe between the two sessions. 3 sessions are ideal, but we know it can be a challenge right now with social distancing rules.
Are You Ready To Learn WEBB for pets?
Upcoming Training Dates & Rates For 2021
March -The March class will be online only. Live zoom class sessions will be recorded and available for all registered students to review if unable to attend live. Private 1:1 zoom sessions can be arranged for follow up for missed live class as needed. Early Bird Rate Until February 20th $888.00 CDN. After February 20th the course rate is $1184.00 CDN
Part 1: March 7th 10am-4:00pm
Part 2: March 15th 6pm-9pm
Part 3: March 20th 10am-5pm
Summer Course Dates (Online Access to Practitioner Self Development & Theory Review will be available as of May 25th, 2021.
In-Class Hands-On learning will take place on June 12th, 10 am- 4 pm & June 23 rd, 10 am – 4 pm *pending public health restrictions*
Fall Course Dates (Online Access to Practitioner Self Development & Theory Review will be available as of Sept 1st, 2021.
In-Class Hands-On learning will take place on September 11th, 10 am- 4 pm & October 2nd, 10 am – 4 pm *pending public health restrictions*
Early Bird Rate Until August 11th $888.00 CDN. After August 11th the course rate is $1184.00 CDN